Well there is not a whole lot of news for us, The pregnancy is going really well so far. Caleb is still working for the Walmart Distribution Center up here. He is a supervisor there and really likes what he does. Everything with his Diabetes has been going really well, he is taking great care of it and being very diligent in keeping his blood sugar under control.
We are getting very excited about the Holidays coming up and are getting more and more excited for our new arrival during this season. She is Due on December 30th. And I believe that we have decided on a name for her.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Your pictures are fun....I am so in need of a cruise!!! Maybe next year?!?
Oh, yes. This is you grandfather in Ohio. So very happy for you guys. I am excited about having my first Great-grandchild. Grandma and I have missed you, Caleb. And, we are anxious to meet you, Nikki. Love and best wishes to you both. Grandpa.
This is Grandma. I miss you, too. I can't wait to see the baby......Pictures will do temporarily.
Oh, Yes!!!! Tristen Nichole....Born on December 13th. Now, guess what, Caleb and Nikki. She was born on my birthday. My Great-granddaughter was born on my birthday. Now, isn't that a beautiful birthday present!? Sure miss you guys. Caleb, please let us hear a word from you. I love you guys.....and Grandma sends her love and best wishes, too.
Post a Comment