Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, everything has been going really well for us lately. Tristin has been doing a lot better, no more screaming fits at night, and has been sleeping a lot more during the night. She has started to respond to us really well and has even started to giggle a little bit. Caleb's job has been going really well he is really liking being on day shift now, that way he gets to come home and spend some time with his family before he goes to bed. I started a new job just a couple of weeks ago, I am working at the new Women's Center in Logan and am loving it. I have really enjoyed being around all of the new babies, no I dont want another one anytime soon, but it really is crazy to think that it was not too long ago that I was there with Tristin. Everything has been going really well and we are very much looking forward to summer and getting out of the house and taking her to Bear Lake and many other places.

1 comment:

Sam and Chelsie said...

caleb you have been tagged, look at our blog for the rules