
So, I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. But, I didnt really have anything to update until now. Everything has pretty much been the same the past few months. Caleb and I are doing really well, we just had both of our birthdays and we finally decided to start getting ready for the holidays. I have been taking some classes, trying to decide what I want to go into. But lately I have been hooked on the Twilight series. I have read all four books twice. And yes that does mean that I don't have a life. I am amazed at how much I got into them, considering I have never finished a book cover to cover in my life. Well at least not one without pictures. I have discovered a new love for reading, and I looking forward to finding something else that I can get into. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Well as far as Tristin goes, she has started scooting. Not quite crawling, it is more like a military crawl. It is quite cute really, and boy if she sees something she likes then she goes for it. She really like to crawl after Daisy. Although Daisy tries to get away from her because Tristin also loves to pull her hair and scream in her ears. She is getting really big. She has been in 12 month clothes for about a month now. I have also been playing around with making some bows, it is more for fun than anything. I really like making them for her, and anyone else that wants one. Well that is the update for now, I will post something when I have something new. Thank you to all of you that read the blog and keep updated with us.
-Nikki
5 comments:
TWILIGHT... ahh I started reading it and I love it too!!! Also I have tried making headbands for Brighton and your bows are super cute!!! I totally lost your cell # my phone crashed. We should get together sometime and just hang out.
NATTY
I Tagged you! Read my blog!!
HEY,
Check out mycahlondon.blogspot.com
She is just beautiful! I love the picture.. when is baby two on the way?
Hey Nikki,
How are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Hey did you make the bow in Tristins hair in the picture at the top. It is so cute. I want one. That is if presley will leave it in. Well talk to ya later
Post a Comment