Well a lot has happened in the last couple of months, I know I don't update enough, but I am getting better :) We have been doing a lot of home upgrades, we have painted most of the inside of the house and replaced the carpet in the majority of the house. I know that I have found that I really enjoy my house a lot more now that it seems to feel like MY house, vs the people before us. Our carpet was not very good and had a lot of stains from the people who lived here before us. Plus it was practically White. Which for anyone who has had white carpet with young children just does not work very well. I have been working a lot lately on getting some things done for the baby. I have about 4 months left or so, but it seems to be sneaking up on me sooo fast. He is getting much bigger, I know because I get daily comments when i go to work about how big I am getting. That can be annoying occasionally. I have been working on getting his crib set put together. I am making it myself with some help from my mom and step mom.
Caleb is doing really well with everything. Right now he is keeping very busy with work and his new business. But he does seem to have the time to do it all, he managed to do all of that and work part time with Dominos, and get all this home remodeling done for me. He is amazing. He has been having a lot of fun learning about his business and all of the products it offers. It is all new territory for him and it takes some getting used to, but I am helping where I can. I am pretty familiar with cell phone companies and places like Direct TV and Dish, so it has been an adventure for both of us.
Tristin is doing great, she is getting sooo big, she has been saying "Mommy" non stop for about the last 2 months. It is so cute but when it is all I hear all day now it gets a little old. :) Oh and now she says "No" to me and this week she started with "No Way" Today we were working on what animals say, but she just looks at us like we are crazy for that right now.
We are all getting so excited for Easter and the Easter Bunny to come visit our house. Easter has always been a very fun holiday in my family and Tristin is finally at the age that we can have some fun with her. Plus we are going to be starting on our yard in the next couple of months, so I hope the weather gets warm so that we can get out and have some fun when that is all done. Well thanks to everyone who keeps up on our blog, and I promise to do better about blogging more often. :)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Carpet looks great!! I can not wait for warm yard doing weather either
The carpet looks great! In my house we have a light tan color carpet, and even without kids, we have a hard time keeping it clean....I swear I am always seeing spots everywhere! Hope all is well, love ya lots!
I hear you on the carpet - we have almost-white carpet in the computer/craft room and in our bedroom. Haddie's room thank goodness is a dark brown. But in the living room/hallway we have a light teal that shows everything. I'm jealous for your new carpet! Give me your ambition...we need to rip up carpet in the 3 bathrooms and put in tile and new fixtures. I'd also like to repaint but can't get myself to do it!
Glad to hear the baby's doing well. Hopefully we won't be far behind you with our second!
Post a Comment