Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Here are a few fun, new pictures of Tristin. She is now holding her own bottle (most of the time). She is now 5 months old and getting really big, I cannot believe how big she is getting by the day. She is also talking and cooing a lot more now than she used to. She has started teething, so that has been a fun new thing for us to get used to. She cant quite hold things in her mouth too well so she has resorted to chewing on our fingers and chewing on her hands. She is playing with toys a lot more now and giggles more also. Caleb and I are both doing really well also, I am doing a contest with my dad and some other family members to lose some weight. We are doing "The Biggest Loser" contest with some other people that we know. So far I have not lost much but I am hoping to get down at least 20 lbs by the end of the whole thing. I will post some more pictures as they come. Caleb is doing really well, he has been reading a lot of books by Dave Ramsey. We just went to a conference of his on Saturday, Caleb really enjoyed that. He talks a lot about getting out of debt and saving for retirement and Caleb is really interested in that kind of stuff. So based on that plan I am hoping that we will be out of debt by the end of this year (besides our house of course). I will post another update as soon as I have one. Thank you to everyone that visits and reads our blog. We miss everyone and hope to see everyone very soon.
We are not sure how she ended up like that!!

No comments: