NIkki She is getting so big I have not seen her since ??? I think Mothers day! She is so cute and starting to look a lot like caleb.
Nikki- Your blog is so cute I love it! Your baby is getting so big she is adorrable!
Hey Nikki my phone broke and I lost all my #'s will you text me your cell # so I have it. THANKS NATTY
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NIkki She is getting so big I have not seen her since ??? I think Mothers day! She is so cute and starting to look a lot like caleb.
Nikki- Your blog is so cute I love it! Your baby is getting so big she is adorrable!
Hey Nikki my phone broke and I lost all my #'s will you text me your cell # so I have it. THANKS NATTY
Post a Comment