
This is a picture of Tristin with Santa. She seems a little freaked out, but she did have fun with him. Not a whole lot of new news, just we had Tristin's first birthday party, she had a lot of fun. Oh we did decide to finally annouce that Tristin is going to be a big sister in July. A little sooner than we planned but we are all excited. We have been really busy with the holidays and working. But we are having a great time enjoying Tristin's second christmas. Happy Holidays to everyone who keeps up with us through our blog. We love you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
5 comments:
Goodness, Gracious! I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Nikki! You have a bun in the oven! CONGRADULATIONS! That is really exciting! Hope you guys had a merry christmas! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can't believe how big our girls are getting! Tristin is such a doll. Congrats on your baby-to-be! I keep going back and forth, trying to decide if we're ready for another yet. We'll see :)
Wow, it's been forever! How are you? What a cute girl you have there! Congrats on the pregnancy. That's exciting!
Kellie Hansen (Bess)
Congrats on the new baby I am excited for you!
Post a Comment