So I guess that everyone is ready for an update, I am being told that I don't update my blog enough, so here is the update for the last few months. Caleb and I are doing really well, nothing too new there. Tristin is starting a new stage that is not particularly my favorite stage. She has started getting a little bit of an attitude, and has decided that she wants to throw fits to get her way. They are quite funny to be honest, she gets the legs and arms going along with the fake crying. It can become a little much for me sometimes considering my hormonal state right now. Hope this update isn't too honest for some ppl. She is finally starting to get her own personality and starting to look like her own person (no more mini daddy).
The pregnancy is going well, I was having a little trouble with my blood pressure for about a month or so there but it has seemed to calm down a little. I have started to get a belly, everyone at work has decided to start pointing it out, so kind of hard to go about my day when everyone is mentioning it to me, LOL. Oh yeah and by the way we are having a BOY. So any fun name ideas are welcome :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
its about time you updated!!!
Yeah a boy! Congrats Nikki. I love little boys. Boy names are SO hard...good luck.
CONGRATS on the new baby.. and a boy? AWESOME...
Post a Comment