3Weeks and counting...

Well, amazingly it has already been three weeks. Everything is going really well, he is getting so big. Tristin is taking to him really well, she is a great big sister. She likes to give him his binki or his bottle when he gets fussy. We are not sure yet when we are going to bless him, but we will let everyone know as soon as we know something.

3 comments:
Wow I can't believe he's already 3 weeks! I remember when our little girls were that old, Nikki! It sure makes you not want to wish away their childhood doesn't it?! He's beautiful! Tell Caleb I said hello :)
what a sweet little guy! he is such a cutie!
So So cute!! How fun...glad Tristin is takin to him so well...hope Kapree does the same..although she really didn't want a baby to come home with us today. ha ha
Post a Comment