Well, everything went really well for us this time around. It all happened a little suddenly, my doctor had been getting my hopes up about going anytime for about two weeks, so I had decided that this visit I was going to go in expecting nothing. Well that just teaches me. We went in and he sent me right over to the hospital. We ended up delivering in Brigham City because he did not think I was going to make it to Logan. Or better yet he would not make it there in time. But everything went great. We were very happy with the care that we recieved.
I lucked out with this delivery, everything from start to finish was only about 3 1/2 hours. He did have a few problems with his breathing at first, but the nurse got everything working great and he started breathing better right away.

Tristin didn't really know what to think about everything. She is doing a lot better with him now, she is slowly learning that he is here to stay and that he is not exactly like her little baby dolls. She is really curious about him though, I love to watch her give him kisses and she likes to rub his head while he is on my lap. It is quite cute. She held him long enough for us to get this picture, then she was done.
We also want to thank everyone who came to see us and who brought us dinner. We have really enjoyed sharing this event with all of our family and friends. It always makes everything so much better knowing that we have the support of our family and friends. Thank you again to everyone that shared in this joyful time with us. We love you all.
Caleb, Nikki, Tristin and Derek
10 comments:
He is so cute cute.... I love that tristan is just curious about him hoe fun.
Congrats!!
Love all the pictures...he is soo sweet! Glad he is finally here safe...CONGRATS AGAIN!
3 1/2 hours? Holy cow, I'm amazed. I've always bragged about my labor and delivery with Haddie, at 6 1/2 hours start to finish - including only 10 min of pushing!
I'm glad everything went as smoothly as it did for you. Mommies go through enough stress throughout the whole pregnancy without a difficult labor. Congratulations again to your beautiful family! I'm thrilled for you all.
Congrats! He is so cute! Two is an adjustment! I hope you're getting some sleep!
CONGRATS! little Derek is such a cutie! sounds like everything went well! I can't wait to see more pictures! good luck with everything! love ya!
So much hair.. I know I already said that. And Tristin is turning blonde it looks like. CONGRATS on the new baby. They are truly a gift.
Congrats!!! I am super excited for you... Text me when your up for visitors, I would love to come see you and bring you presents!!!
awwww, he is such a handsome little guy! CoNgRaTs!!
Oh...he is a beautiful baby! We are so happy for you! What a cute little family!
Congratulations, He is so cute !
Post a Comment