Monday, October 12, 2009

Update October


Tristin drinking her sippy cup upside down, trying to watch her movie.




She fell asleep on the couch :)





So it has been a really long time since I blogged I know. I have been crazy busy with the new job and the babies. But so far everything is going really well, everyone is growing so fast that I cant seem to keep up with them. I am working a lot it seems lately, I have two jobs plus some other side jobs I do every once in awhile. Caleb is on a new shift at work and it has not been the best for us, but we are working through it. I am enjoying my job for the most part, as much as I can enjoy buffing and waxing floors 4X a week. I love being able to be home with my babies during the day though, it is the biggest blessing in the world being a mother. Tristin has started sleeping without one of her side rails. We are getting her ready for a toddler bed. She is as vocal as ever, not saying a whole lot that makes any sense but she is talking a lot. Some ppl say she sounds like the little girl off of Monsters' Inc. She kind of does to me :) Derek is getting so big, he is smiling and he loves to blow bubbles. He sure does like a lot of attention. It makes it a little diffictult to get anything done, but I dont mind a whole lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki! your little babies are such cuties! I love the pic of tristin on the couch! HaHa! She is such a doll!

Kim and AJ said...

They are growing up so big! What jobs do you have? We need to chat more busy lady! love ya kim