Halloween....... 2009

Tristin was a princess and Derek was a Smartie for Halloween. She had so much fun dressing up. We went to our trunk or treat and Tristin had so much fun being able to take the candy out of the bowls ppl had them in. Of course Derek didn't do much :)

All the grandkids dressed up in their halloween costumes for dinner, everyone was so cute :)
3 comments:
Very cute. I love the Smarty! Too bad I did not do a campbell soup can that would be funny
So cute! Looks like lots of family fun! I can't wait till I have kids, Halloween looks like so much more fun with cute little kiddios.
CUTE CUTE!! Halloween is so fun to watch them get candy and things huh :) Too bad my little man wasn't here, we could have made him a tootsie roll......and smarties!! LOL
Post a Comment