SO here is our updated news........
We Finally found a house. Thank goodness it has been a long time coming it seems like. 4 different offers on places and we finally found one that we just absolutely love. We will be moving in hopefully by the middle of April. It used to be a model home so it has not been lived in but it was built in 2008. We will end up being in the same ward as before and it is only a couple of blocks from the house that we just recently sold. We are so excited about it. We are also planning a little mini Vacation. Just for Caleb and I to good old Vegas. We have not been anywhere since I was pregnant with Tristin and I am really ready for a small break.
Caleb is doing well, no real change there. I am doing well too, starting nursing school hopefully within the next couple of months. Work is going great, been kind of slow this month but hopefully things are going to be picking up really soon. I helped teach a prenatal class tonight, that was a lot of fun, I love seeing new moms and how excited they are about their babies.
The kids are doing awesome, growing like weeds. Derek is about 18 1/2lbs now and huge. He is already filling out his 12 months clothes at eight months. He just started to crawl this week and cruises everywhere now. He loves the kitchen, not sure why but he likes to go in there everytime I put him down. Tristin is doing good, she is as rambunctious as ever, we started doing gymnastics with her 2X a week to help get out some wiggles and give her something constructive to do with all that energy. The first couple times was really hard but after a couple of weeks she is really getting the hang of things. Well we are excited about all the changes about to happen in our lives and excited to share them with everyone.
NIkki
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ewwww....I love your new kitchen!!! When you get all moved in and ready....you should have a house warming party!! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Life is just flying by and they just keep growing! Wow, it's so crazy!
Post a Comment