So I have been told repeatedly that I need to get an update on here. Well a lot has happened since my last post. We finally got moved into the house. We have been in about a month now. We have really enjoyed it, the kids finally have room to run and play. We are working on getting the yard finished if it would stop raining. Yuck.
Tristin is really good, she is getting so big I don't even know what to do with her anymore. She is talking a lot more and is starting to develop her own little personality and attitude. She is finally starting to play with Derek a little more.. She still doesn't like him to play with her toys but she doesn't mind having him around now.
Derek is doing good also, he is around 20lbs now and getting really tall. He started pulling himself up on things a few months ago and is so close to walking that I can't even believe it. He too is getting some attitude and personality. He sure will let you know when he doesn't like something. Plus he has started this new thing of squealing in a really high pitched voice saying dada. It is really cute actually. He loves the stairs, and the new house has lots of them. We have invested in some gates, but they are kind of a pain.
Caleb is doing really well at work. Hopeing to get a promotion here soon, but everything comes with a price. We don't have any idea what shift he will be put on when that happens, so wish us luck.
So our little family is growing up, and yes I know I need a new updated family picture and it is soon to come. I will post some new fun pictures of the kids when I get them. Thanks to everyone that reads the blog and sorry I am horrible at keeping it updated.
Nikki
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the update, so good to hear things are going well! Hope to see you and your cure little family soon!
YAY for an update...so glad your finally in your house with room for the kids and our play dates which I really look forward too.....your kis are so cute and I can't wait to hear Derek scream dada :)
I am thinking you need an update with pictures!
Post a Comment