June....Almost
So it is almost June and I thought I would get my blog update for the last couple of weeks. Everything is good. Nothing much has changed, Derek is getting so big, I can't believe he is going to be one in less than a month. He is getting so close to walking, but he is so lazy it is hilarious. He doesn't want to do it on his own, anytime we even go to let go of his hands he just lets his legs buckle out from under him and falls to the floor. He and Tristin are getting along a lot better. She keeps asking for him anytime he is away from her for longer that about 2 hours. She is constently trying to wake him up from his naps because she wants him around, and then we she does finally get him up she doesn't want him to play with her toys. She is such a girl. And he is such a boy, he loves toying with her and taunting her. He loves to play tug a war with her with toys. He thinks it is the funniest thing in the world when she is tugging on a toy he has. Ah the joys of having a boy. He loves the stairs. We are constantly trying to keep him off of them. They are both getting so big and I don't even know what to do with them. I am working a ton lately, and Caleb might be getting a promotion soon. Cross your fingers he finally gets on a semi decent shift. No more going to work in the middle of the night. UGH. Well that is kind of it for us right now, hopefully it will stop raining soon and we can get some yard work done and I will have something to blog about then. If not I just might have to resort to blogging about all my upcoming projects I am doing. That would be an interesting Blog :) Thanks again to all that read. Love you all
Nikki
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can tell how much you truly enjoy being a mom! It is very evident 'listening' (reading) to you talking about them.
I hope Caleb does indeed get his promotion. He deserves it :)
Be sure to post your upcoming projects - I just might have to invite myself over to play haha.
Post a Comment