Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Weekend

Well, we had an interesting weekend, I didn't have to work. But for some reason whenever I don't work is when everything seems to happen. Tristin has had a really bad cold for the past few days, it all started on Saturday morning. I have not seen her have something like this EVER. She is starting to feel a little better today, but she is not sleeping too well. We have gone through just about every episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and My Friend's Tigger and Pooh. I now have both of their theme songs completely memorized, and sing them in my head all day long. Then starting today, Caleb and I went to the dentist for our six month cleaning and I have to go back later today to have a Root Canal. Yay for me :) But it is all good because we are having our Dr. Appointment for the baby today. Hopefully we can get a good 3D ultrasound today. I will have a good picture to update with I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Girl! Having a sick kid is no fun. Presley has had the croup all weekend. How is everthing going for you? You need to post some belly pictures. We go to the doc today and hopefully find out what we are having. (if the baby isn't shy!) Well we need to get together sometime. Email me back at tjpscott@comcast.net

Jamie Scott

Drew and Amber said...

Poor girls She looks miserable :( Hope she gets better soon it is so sad... and good luck with both your dr today baby and root canal