Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So today I got a call from my dad that said that he had some ppl coming to demo a new ultrasound machine and he wanted me to come over so that they had someone to scan. So I went over and got some really cool images of the baby on their 4D ultrsound. She also got me some little clips of the baby moving around. The other interesting thing is that she was scanning and decided to measure him again because I had told her that the last ultrasound I had done he was measuring about a week ahead. So she measured his head and she told me that he is measuring roughly 3lbs 13oz, and at 31 weeks and 2 days. Which is 2 weeks ahead of my due date. So I guess I am going to be getting a little bit of a repeat of Tristin, LOL :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun! My mother in law called me and we got to do it to. He looked kind goffy at only 15 weeks but it was great to see him and he looks great! So does your little guy have a name? Our baby is Maxton! We can't wait till he is here. Good luck!!

Jamie

*karen* said...

That is crazy...so cool! Have you thought of any names yet? I miss you too, why does life have to get so busy! We should do lunch, or something, surely we can squeeze a couple of hours for each other!

Matt and Jenni said...

Wow...I think that 4D ultrasounds are so cool! It totally blows my mind.