Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update

Well I thought that now might be a good time for me to update my blog. I don't have any fun new pictures or anything, but I did have a doctor's appointment today. So everything is good so far. I lost some weight, which I know is not the best thing but for some reason it does make me feel good. The baby is getting much bigger, I had the doctor (for fun) measure the baby through the ultrasound and his head is measuring at 36 weeks, (I am 33 weeks) but the rest of his body is measuring around 34 1/2 weeks. So he just has a big head (no big deal). Everything seems to be going fine around here through, Caleb is doing really well with his diabetes, and is working really hard on getting his business going and thriving. Tristin is doing well too, she is getting soo big, I don't even recognize her anymore. It seems like not too long ago that she was just a little baby and would snuggle with me and enjoy playing with us. Now she is getting to be her own little personality and being soo independent. Don't get me wrong I love each stage she is at, but I feel like through the pregnancy I have not been able to do as much with her as I would like to. But it will be over soon, and then I can get out and hopefully do somethings with her this summer. I will keep everything updated as much as I can. Thanks to everyone who reads and keeps up with us. We appreciate all of your support and love.

No comments: