Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ready or Not here it comes.....

So these past couple of weeks have been a little bit of a roller coaster for our little family. Tristin had been really sick for a few days and had us both worried with a 102 degree fever for most of the time. We still to this day do not know what was wrong with her, we were told it was a virus and it just needed to run it's course. She is back to her old self now, thank goodness.

We had a doctor's appointment on Monday and he let us know that he will let us deliver anytime after this week. That would put me at 36 weeks, but he is hoping that I can make it through this week, but if I do happen to go into labor on my own than he will not stop me (thank you). Everyone has been asking where we are planning on delivering, and I thought I would just post a couple of answers to questions that we are being asked. We are planning on delivering in Logan. Also people have been asking, (because we did not have a shower) what we need for the baby if they wanted to get us anything. We don't really need anything at this point besides boy toys or clothes. I promise to keep everyone updated on when he does come and what we have decided for a name. That one is still up in the air right now, we do have ideas but nothing concrete.
Thank you to everyone that keeps updated with us through our blog, we do appreciate everything that our family does for us, and all of your support.

2 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Sounds Crazy!! Let us know if you need anything

Michelle said...

Let me know if you need help with Tristin, I can take her anytime..